Submit a completed application form. Download and print the application form here. (ADD LINK)
When your application is received, we will review it and send you an offer letter that will list the conditions for your offer. These conditions will likely include:
1. Academic transcripts for the last three years with notarized translations (if not in English)
2. Recommendation letters from Arabic and English teachers about their levels in both languages
3. Behavior/discipline records and/or a certificate of good character (if issued by government)
4. Evidence of English language level. We accept most internationally recognized tests (TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, IELTS, etc.); alternatively, you can take an internal test or be assessed during an interview.
5. Proof of funds (at least $26,000) for the fees (we need this to provide you with an i20) and a copy of your passport.
6. Immunization and health records
7. Completion of the student enrollment contract, which we will send with the offer letter.
8. Receipt of the SEVIS I-901 payment fee
Once all conditions of your offer have been fulfilled, and you have paid the deposit, we will send you an Acceptance Letter which will confirm your enrolment at the Academy.
If you require a visa to study with us, we will also send you an i20 document at this stage so you can apply for your visa.
Lastly, you will be sent a pre-Arrival pack containing all the information you need to prepare to join us at Al-Noor Academy. You should also download the Pre-arrival Contact and Medical Forms.