Tuition and Tuition Assistance
To facilitate enrollment of children from the same family at Al-Noor Academy and the Islamic Academy of New England (IANE); the school boards have adopted the following tuition policy.
|6th – 8th grade||$6,550|
|9th – 12th grades||$7,750|
|International Student 6th – 12th grades||$13,250|
- Siblings’ discount: families with multiple children enrolled at ANA and/or IANE receive a discount of $450 for each child including the first child.
- Dual enrollment discount: students in the dual enrollment program receive a discount of $2,000.
- Deposit for each student (deposit will by applied towards last payment) $450
Deposits must be submitted with applications by April 30. The deposit is refundable only if admission is denied.
- Uniforms are purchased directly from supplier(s)
Note: Returning students must register by April 30th deadline.
A late application from a returning student will be treated as new based on availability of space i.e. admission will not be guaranteed.
Payment Plans (ask the registrar about available payment plans)
Plan I – One payment – Payment of entire fees by June 1.
Plan II – Two payments – Due by June 1 and November 1.
Plan III – Four payments – Due by June 1, September 1, November 1 and February 1.
Plan IV The school may have a 3rd party payment plan with multiple options; please consult the Registrar.
Delinquent Accounts Policy
The account is considered delinquent if a payment is late for more than 30 days. Students with delinquent accounts may not be allowed to attend classes. Student report cards and academic records will not be released until payment is made in full. Students with delinquent accounts will not be eligible for readmission for the next academic year.
- Parents are liable for 25% of annual tuition fees, if student(s) withdraw during September.
- Parents are liable for 50% of annual tuition fees, if student(s) withdraw during October-November.
- Parents are liable for 100% of annual tuition fees, if student(s) withdraw after November 31.
- Deposit of $450.00 is non refundable in any of the above cases.
Al-Noor Academy has no tuition aid funds. However, limited tuition assistance is provided to students who show good Islamic attitude and excellent academic achievement. The amount of tuition assistance provided depends on the student’s demonstrated family need and funds availability.
The tuition assistance application form must be completed and submitted before the deadline. The following documents are required with the scholarship application:
- Most recent paycheck stubs
- Last year’s 1040 tax return form or current unemployment collection proof
- Any other supporting documents regarding the family income and need
Other tuition plans can be acquired from the Islamic Center of New England (ICNE) and/or from Muslim Community Support Services (MCSS.) In the last years, some families were able to collect as much as half of the total tuition from ICNE. Al-Noor administration will be more than happy to assist you in applying for these plans.
Additionally, Al-Noor offers a $500 tuition discount per family of students who commute 35 miles in one direction or more and there is no train station in their locality.